Winter Bowling is back!!
This winter season we’ll have 52 teams, rotating through 2 time slots. That means we have a max of 364 spots available for everyone looking to play in a BARS regular season sport, since dodgeball and kickball won’t start up again until Spring. As our seasoned players across all of our sports know, that means you’ll need to grab a spot as soon as registration opens or you’ll be left in the gutter, waiting.
- When: Sundays, February 2 – March 22, 1:45 – 3:45 and 3:45 – 5:45 (Teams will be rotated through the two time slots. Schedules for each week will be sent out at the start of the season)
- Where: Frames Bowling Lounge (at the Port Authority), 550 Ninth Avenue
- Price: $135 per person
- Registration includes: an 8-week season of bowling for 2 hours and shoe rentals
- Bowl together: Register with a partner and be placed on the same team. Both players must register separately and list each other’s full name. Partner pairing requests are not guaranteed (but we will do our best!)
- Tuesday, January 7, 4:00 pm – Open Registration
- Register here: http://registration.bigapplerecsports.com
- Note: players eligible for the attendance reward from the Fall 2019 bowling season may register beginning at 4:00 pm on January 6th. If you are eligible, you will be notified by January 3rd via email with instructions on how to register.
Register here: http://registration.bigapplerecsports.com
The bowling item won’t actually appear in the online store until registration opens.
When the league is full, a link to the wait list will be available on the product page.
See you at the lanes!